Java 9 will be the next version of JDK, Check the latest news, tutorials and articles of the Java 9
Java 9 News and Tutorials
After the successful deliver of the Java 8, oracle is working towards the development of Next version of Java, Java 9. Java 9 is expected to be features rich and meet the demand of latest applications.
The Java 9 is expected to be released early in 2016 and expected to include many features updates, new features and modularity. Developers are excited about the features of the Java 9.
Java 9 expected to have the important features like:
- New HTTP Client
- Llightweight API for JSON
- Supportrt for improved contended locking
- Support for the segmentation of the JIT compiler's code cache
- And the updates to sjavac which is know as "smart" Java compiler
News of Java 9
- Feature of Java 9 Announced - November, 2014